Join our creative community.
We’re glad that you’re interested in joining the Clinton County Arts Council. Your Arts Council membership opens doors to connections; it helps you find your people and grow as a creative and an organization. New members can join at any time; however, the sooner you join, the more benefits you will be able to receive!
Along with your valued membership and the support from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs, National Endowment for the Arts and our generous donors, we have been able to provide free art supplies to children through our Mobile Art Cart program, expand our program offerings to include youth summer camps and adult art classes, increase our number of musical and theatrical performance at the Wilson Center Auditorium each year, bring additional rail cars to the Clinton Northern Railroad and much more!
Becoming a CCAC member, or renewing your membership is easy. Select our membership link below, or print off the membership form at the bottom of this page and return it to the Art and Soul Gallery at 215 N. Clinton Ave., St. Johns.
Thank you for your continued support!
MEMBERSHIP TYPES & BENEFITS
Soloist (Individual) – $35
- Invitation to all CCAC exhibitions and events through our quarterly newsletter
- 10% Discount on art classes, workshops, special event tickets, and Gallery work
- CCAC membership card
Artist – $50
- Includes all individual membership privileges
- Online directory exposure to your professional website or social media page
Ensemble (family) – $60
- Includes all individual membership privileges for your family
DONATION LEVELS & BENEFITS
All donation levels includes the membership privileges above plus recognition at each CCAC event.